The God of wonders by Deborah Waldron Fry

Oh no, My Child. You are My Precious One, the One I love. I died to give you My Zoe Life.

The God of wonders by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am still the God of wonders. Watch, My Child, watch for the GOOD NEWS coming your way. It will come out of the blue. 

You stood at the edge of the Valley of the Shadow of Death, but I did not let your foot slip. You dove into the deepest depths of the darkness of the soul but I would not let you drown.

Though the harsh wilderness of this world with its howling winds threaten to rob you of your life, I will not let it happen. Oh no, My Child. You are My Precious One, the One I love. I died to give you My Zoe Life.

Nothing that comes against you will succeed. I have already planned your days. They are written in My Book. Remind the enemy of Whose you are. You will not fall down but you are rising up to victory. You no longer stand at the Valley of Death but you have come to the Mountain of your God. You have entered My Kingdom by the Blood of the Lamb. You are My Royal Heir. This is established forever. Beloved, you are with Me in Spirit and innumerable angels in joyful assembly around us.

Yes, the world shall shake, the people shall rage, the darkness shall increase, but you are here to be My Light. Have no fear for you are hidden in My Love. This is a season of suddenlies, your answer shall suddenly appear so you will know that it came from your Papa God. Arise and shine, Beloved. The enemy has fought for you and he has LOST. I wear the Victor's Crown. I am turning your valley of weeping into a place of everlasting springs. Only believe, Dearest One. Suddenly, My Word will be fulfilled in your life!

...Ezekiel 12:28 Therefore say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: None of my words will be delayed any longer, but the word that I speak will be performed, declares the Lord GOD."

...Hebrews 12:22But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, 23and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24and to Jesus, the Mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

...Psalm 84:1How lovely are your dwellings, Yahweh of Armies!2My soul longs, and even faints for the courts of Yahweh. My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.3Yes, the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young, near your altars, Yahweh of Armies, my King, and my God. 4Blessed are those who dwell in your house.

They are always praising you. Selah.5Blessed are those whose strength is in you; who have set their hearts on a pilgrimage. 6Passing through the valley of Weeping, they make it a place of springs. Yes, the autumn rain covers it with blessings.
amazing artwork by Brenda Craig by permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget