The Hand of God by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am He who sets you in your place of your influence. It is now time for the last great outpouring.

The Hand of God by Deborah Waldron Fry
"I am taking off the limits!"
I saw a tent and I saw the tent being stretched by the Hand of God and the tent pegs literally exploded, for this place of influence was being expanded to the left and right, the tent could not contain the GLORY OF THE LORD being released!

Beloved. I am the limitless God. I am He who sets you in your place of your influence. It is now time for the last great outpouring. I have been preparing the way for MY GLORY to manifest upon the earth as it is in heaven. The time has fully come. I am sending you to people and I am sending people to you, Dear One. My Glory shall be seen upon you. The tent of meeting is now in YOU, My Child. There is NO limit in the Spirit. You and your house shall be saved. And from this GLORY in your house, explosions of My POWER and Glorious FIRE shall burst forth and impact the area around you. You shall change the very atmosphere around you wherever you go. The doors and windows of MY TENT are bursting open into your cities and your countries and into all the earth. You are the INFLUENCERS, My Children. Do not think the devil is winning. Do not believe the evil reports of the world. They are lies. You are My Glorious Ones coming forth in these last days. For I say to you, Well done, MY good and faithful Child. You have been faithful over a few things; I now make you a ruler over many things. Fear not, Beloved and rejoice! I am taking off the limits!

...Isaiah 54:2 "Enlarge the place of your tent; Stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not; Lengthen your cords And strengthen your pegs."

...Isaiah 49:20 Yet the children of your bereavement will say in your hearing, 'This place is too small for us; make room for us to live here.'

...Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
...Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth. Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto YOU authority to trample serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy and nothing shall be any means harm you.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget