Completely Dependable by Tammy Lang Jensen

I was peeking behind the veil, looking into the throne room. I saw Jesus looking at me with the biggest smile on his face.

Completely Dependable by Tammy Lang Jensen
I saw myself sitting as a small child this morning. I was peeking behind the veil, looking into the throne room. I saw Jesus looking at me with the biggest smile on his face. I was overwhelmed with the love I felt from him. 

He began to minister to me about our posture toward him. Are we able to come in child like faith totally trusting and living in the present moment. And he said: Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:3).

The beautiful thing about children, dogs and horses; they live totally in the present moment. They are not grudge holders or living in the past. Adults can become imprisoned by old wounds and pains from the past. The Lord is saying to you today, throw off the shackles and chains, the sin that so easily ensnares you. Jesus came to set the prisoners free, to set at liberty those whom are bound. Become as little children, and squeeze past the bars of affliction.

The Lord says,”As surely as I live, your children will be like jewels that a bride wears proudly” (Isaiah 49:18). You are a pearl of great price little children. I have ransomed you with blood, and trained you in the fire. Learn to dance in the flame, and trust with complete abandon. The same God that formed you in the womb, will carry you on to completion. May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you Holy and whole, put you together-spirit, soul, and body-and keep you fit for the coming of our master, Jesus Christ.

The one who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he’ll do it! (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 MSG). Our God is able, he made the heavens and the earth. Can he not heal your old tattered heart? Does he not make all things new? And he who was seated on the throne said,”Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, Write this down for these words are trustworthy and true (Revelation 21:5). Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert (Isaiah 43:19). If you are having a wilderness experience, I have great news for you.

We serve a God who is in the desert and can make streams of living water there. His banner over you his Love, he is Jehovah Nissi. He delights over you, and sings over you, as you give him your praise. Come all who are weary and he will give you rest. Lay down the pain of yesterday, for the promise of tomorrow. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on earth (Genesis 9:16). You have covenant with the maker of heaven and earth.

He promises to never leave or forsake you. He is the same yesterday, today and forevermore; But you don’t have to be, you can turn it all around today. I prophesy divine turn-around and supernatural shift for you. And she saw a rainbow in the clouds, and knew her day had come....
God: Guardian, Champion, Way-Maker and Promise Keeper....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget