Spread My Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved, Are you ready for the ride of your life? My Fire and the Blood have purged you and made you whole.

Spread My Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry
In the Spirit, I saw a horse and rider. The horse was of blue fire, the hottest of all flames. 

The rider was a Spirit filled believer with lightning bolts in his hand. And I heard," Acceleration" and "Spread My Fire"

"Beloved, Are you ready for the ride of your life? My Fire and the Blood have purged you and made you whole. You have seen the King, the Lord of Hosts. It is the last of the last days. It is the time of acceleration. This last Move shall be supernatural in every way. I am baptizing you with Fire. I am sending you out on a mission. I am giving you a new horse to ride. She burns with the hottest of flames, the very Flame of the Lord.

What took a long time to accomplish at one time shall become easier and quicker. The live coals of heaven are a firebolt in your hand, to demolish every stronghold of the enemy. Your God is a consuming Fire. You and I are One. My Fire is upon you and in you. You shall ride in the Spirit and scatter My Lightnings over your families, your cities, your countries. Everywhere I send you, My Fire shall burn in people's hearts. They shall know of My great Love for them. You shall kindle the Fire that I have started; The very Flame of Yahweh that burns in you. My Love is fierce and will not be quenched. Its flashes are flashes of Fire, the very Flame of the Lord. Let's go, Beloved, give your horse free rein!"

Free rein: unhampered freedom of movement
...Isaiah 6:6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal (firebolt) in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7. And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. 8. Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”
…Ezekiel 1:13In the midst of the living creatures was the appearance of glowing coals of fire, or of torches. Fire moved back and forth between the living creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14The creatures were darting back and forth as quickly as flashes of lightning.

...Ezekiel 10:2 And He spoke to the man clothed in linen and said, "Enter between the whirling wheels under the cherubim and fill your hands with coals of fire from between the cherubim and scatter them over the city." And he entered in my sight.

...Luke 12:49 "I have come to ignite a fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"
...Song of Solomon 8:6 Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the LORD.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget