Waves of My Grace upon Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry

Come and listen to My Comforting Voice, My Child. My Voice is like the Sound of Many Waters.

Waves of My Grace upon Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Waves of My Grace upon Grace"
Beloved. Come away from the noise of the world. Come and listen to My Comforting Voice, My Child. My Voice is like the Sound of Many Waters.

Let My Spirit soothe your weary soul. Over and over, I am speaking, 'I love you, I love you, I love you.' Let My words sink in, Dear One. Like waves upon the sand, My Goodness and My Mercy is ever flowing to you. I never stop speaking to you, Dear One. I am surrounding you with My Song.

An unending supply of Living Water is flowing from My Throne of Grace. I will not give up on you nor will I relent in My pursuit of your whole heart. I am the Lover of your soul. In Me, you will find Peace. The Peace that passes all understanding. Hear My Voice saying, 'Do not fear', My Precious One. Hear what the Spirit is saying. 'Fear not, fear not, fear not.' Let My Waves of Peace wash over you. Deep is calling unto deep. Hear the Sound of the Waves of My Lovingkindness. I am in your midst. I am making you whole, wave upon wave of Grace flowing over you. I am singing over you, Beloved, joyous songs of victory. "You are Mine, you are Mine, you are Mine."

" The sound of waves, these slow, whooshing noises are the sounds of non-threats, which is why they work to calm people," said Orfeu Buxton, an associate professor of biobehavioral health at Pennsylvania State University. "It's like they're saying: 'Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry.'" (from the website livescience)

...Revelation 14:2 And I heard a voice out of heaven like the sound of many waters, and like the sound of loud thunder. And the voice that I heard was like that of harpists harping with their harps.
...Ezekiel 43:2 and behold, the Glory of the God of Israel was coming from the way of the east. And His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory.

...Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. “Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life.” Psalm 23:6 (The Message)

... John 1:16 For from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.
...Psalm 42:7Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me.8The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life.

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, the Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget