Calling All Backsliders To Jesus Christ

A golden message from the book of {Jeremiah 3 : 12} says thus: ".....'Return backsliding Israel,' says the Lord: 'I will not cause My anger to fall on you. For I am merciful,' says the Lord; I will not remain angry forever.

Calling All Backsliders To Jesus Christ
PATHFINDER's PRAYER AND PRAISES AND featuring: "GOSPEL***ON***THE***AIR" and the day's "Wonderful Word for the Whole World" In honour of the Great Missioner, Messiah Christ-Jesus, our Lord and Savior the Great Shepherd who will rather leave His ninety-nine safe sheep to look for the lost one, as I most humbly present the Serial Write-up tagged:

"CALLING ALL BACKSLIDERS TO CHRIST-JESUS!" A golden message from the book of {Jeremiah 3 : 12} says thus: ".....'Return backsliding Israel,' says the Lord: 'I will not cause My anger to fall on you. For I am merciful,' says the Lord; I will not remain angry forever.

" Remember the golden words of Christ-Jesus, that Nobody, haven put his hand on the plough and looking back is fit for the kingdom of God. AND WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN BY COMING BACK TO THE LORD? Salvation of your soul should be of paramount importance to you as the second coming of Christ-Jesus is imminent and remember! It is like a thief coming in the dead of the night.  The book of (Jeremiah 33: 3) says thus:

"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things which you do not know." while giving you further reasurrance in thesame book of {Jeremiah  29 : 11-14} thus: "For I know the thought that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

IF AND WHEN YOU COME BACK TO CHRIST-JESUS!> Then you will call upon Me, and I will listen to you....And you will seek Me, and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. DO YOU REALISE THAT YOU ARE IN CAPTIVITY WITH YOUR BACKSLIDING??HE PROMISE YOU THUS> i will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive. Come back to Christ-Jesus today,

He loves you but your sin is aborminable to him. .....JESUS.....IS......LORD!....Amen

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget