Faith to Believe the IMPOSSIBLE by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. The best Wine has been saved for the last. What I have spoken shall be. I am filling My vessels with New Wine. The world is looking for you,

Faith to Believe the IMPOSSIBLE by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. The best Wine has been saved for the last. What I have spoken shall be. I am filling My vessels with New Wine. The world is looking for you, Dear One. The world is thirsty and hungry for Truth. The world has no answers. They have no wine. Therefore, I am filling you to the rim, to overflowing. My Glory shall be revealed through you, My Child. You have been called by Me to have HIGHER faith. Faith to believe the IMPOSSIBLE!

What is impossible to man is POSSIBLE with your God! You have been called to know Me intimately. You have been chosen for such a time as this. It is the time of the latter rain. You shall see the need and you shall speak and know and expect My Glory and My Goodness to flow through you. My Spirit dwells in your heart.

Do not faint now, Dear One, because of the many trials. Now is the time to rise up. I am pouring, pouring, pouring out My Spirit upon all flesh. My sons and My daughters shall prophesy. Prophesy those things that be not as though they were. The earth is groaning in expectation for the revealing of My sons and daughters. Faint not, My Warrior Bride! Expect miracles, Beloved! Now is the time of the great Revealing! You SHALL see My Goodness in the land of the living. The days of My Glory are upon you.
.
...Psalm 27:13 I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.

...Romans 8:22We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time.

...Romans 8:18I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the REVELATION of the sons of God.
...Romans 8:37-39 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

...Habakkuk 2:13"Is it not indeed from the LORD of hosts That peoples toil for fire, And nations grow weary for nothing? 14"For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget