The eyes are often called the window to the soul. What are your eyes saying, can people see the love of Jesus in them. Does your smile light up a room.
The joy of the Lord is our strength. The Lord is our refuge and strong tower (Jeremiah 16:19). He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters (Psalm 23:2). God is calling us back to nature, to find a place of quietness and purity. A place of easy communication, a place of an open heart to the Father.
What flows into us, will most certainly flow out. Keep your wellspring pure (Proverbs 4:23), keep God's word as an anchor for your soul (Hebrews 6:19). God will talk to us daily, but we must have something for Him to draw from. For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7). Let the Father guide you today, let him uphold you with His righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10). When the darkness closes in, I will be your light and beacon of hope (John 8:12). When you lose your way, I will leave footprints in the sand to follow.
And when you feel alone, I will wrap you in my warm embrace. I am not unattainable, I reside with in your heart. I offer you the keys to the kingdom (Matthew 16:18), I offer you grace for today! Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own (Matthew 6:34)....
Tammy Lang Jensen
The joy of the Lord is our strength. The Lord is our refuge and strong tower (Jeremiah 16:19). He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters (Psalm 23:2). God is calling us back to nature, to find a place of quietness and purity. A place of easy communication, a place of an open heart to the Father.
What flows into us, will most certainly flow out. Keep your wellspring pure (Proverbs 4:23), keep God's word as an anchor for your soul (Hebrews 6:19). God will talk to us daily, but we must have something for Him to draw from. For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7). Let the Father guide you today, let him uphold you with His righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10). When the darkness closes in, I will be your light and beacon of hope (John 8:12). When you lose your way, I will leave footprints in the sand to follow.
And when you feel alone, I will wrap you in my warm embrace. I am not unattainable, I reside with in your heart. I offer you the keys to the kingdom (Matthew 16:18), I offer you grace for today! Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own (Matthew 6:34)....
Tammy Lang Jensen
Post a Comment