A Change of Season by Deborah Waldron Fry

In a vision, I saw the branches of a beautiful flowering tree. The blossoms were abundant and beautiful.

A Change of Season by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw the branches of a beautiful flowering tree. The blossoms were abundant and beautiful. A violent wind was blowing the branches around, but not a single flower fell to the ground.

"Do you feel the change of season coming, Beloved? There is a change of season and a change of Winds. Those winds of adversity which have tried to destroy you shall be overcome by the Winds of My Spirit. Behold, the winter is past and flowers have appeared. Your Husbandman's Voice is heard in the land. I know you feel lifeless and exhausted. But know this, Dear One, although the evil winds may threaten you, you are planted upon a Rock. You shall not be be moved, My Child. Not one flower shall fall from the planting of the Lord.

I am the Vine, you are the branches. My streams of Living Water shall cause you to flourish, for you have been planted in the house of your God. I have filled you with My Spirit and you shall bear much fruit in these last days. The gentle yet powerful breezes of the Spirit are refreshing you and revitalizing you. The latter Rain is falling.Those who perpetrate evil shall be blown away like chaff, but the righteous flourish in the house of their God. Breathe in the Breath of Life, Beloved. Drink in the Life giving Water of the abundance of My House. I am the only wise God, your Savior.

Trust in My unfailing love. You are the blossoms of the Lord, giving off My fragrance to those who are saved and to those who are perishing. You shall be like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither, and whatever you do shall prosper. I am well able to keep you from falling, My Love, and to present you faultless before the presence of My glory with exceeding joy".

..John 15:1 I am the true Vine, and My Father is the Husbandman. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. 5 I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing

..Jude 1:24Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

..Psalm 1:3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither, whatever they do prospers.

..2 Corinthians 2:14Now thanks be unto God, who always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the fragrance of His knowledge by us in every place.15For we are unto God a sweet fragrance of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:16To the one we are the fragrance of death unto death; and to the other the fragrance of life unto life.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget