The Father's Love by Tammy Lang Jensen

A many a weary soul is stretching fourth it's hand looking for the light.

The Father's Love by Tammy Lang Jensen
A many a weary soul is stretching fourth it's hand looking for the light. Clamoring to the surface, searching for a Father's love. Suffocated by depression, bombarded with doom and gloom news.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent-or praiseworthy-Think about such things (Philippians 4:8).

The Father ask us to think about his love, to think about what is right and good in the world. But Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). Are we really seeking God first today? Are we truly doing the Father's will? What do you think about this? A man with two sons told the older boy. Son, go out and work in the vineyard today.

The son answered, no, I won't go but later he changed his mind and went anyway. Then the father told the other son, you go, and he said, yes sir, I will. But he didn't go. Which of the two obeyed his father? (Matthew 21:28-31).Which son are you, have you really counted the cost? We all say, Yes, yes, here I am Lord, pick me! Then I heard the voice of the Lord say, whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, here I am, send me! (Isaiah 6:8). Many a weary saint have questioned the call on their life. Crying out to heaven, Lord, Lord, the price we pay is high. The trials, the test, and the fire, will consume us! And the Lord cries back from heaven.

You will be of the finest silver, as I have burned away the dross. I press on toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:14). I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith (2 Timothy 4:7). Stand tall and rigid, press your shoulders back, and set your face like a flint. Warriors are not born, they are made one defeat, one victory at a time. Grab your shofar my mighty warrior, let me hear your battle cry! All glory, and honor, and favor, to the Lord God Almighty....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget