The Great Releasing of Mantles and Anointing by Tammy Lang Jensen

I am hearing in the next 30 days there will be a great releasing of mantles and anointing like has never been seen.,

The Great Releasing of Mantles and Anointing by Tammy Lang Jensen
I am hearing in the next 30 days there will be a great releasing of mantles and anointing like has never been seen. It is the gathering of the remnant. Though small it might be, it is mighty in power, breath, wisdom, knowledge, fire, and understanding.

The last season was a great time of purging, pruning, and burning away of the dross (Proverbs 25:4). Now the wine skins are ready for what I am pouring forth (Matthew 9:17). I kept hearing pour, not trickle. That all that is coming will be full of blueprints and strategies for the coming days. I need soldiers that will not grow weary (Galatians 6:9).

I need talent that is sold out to Me. I will repay you for the years the swarming locusts have eaten-The cankerworm, and the Catapillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you (Joel 2:25). Jesus replied, you are permitted to understand the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but others are not. To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge.

But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them (Matthew 13:11-12). The time is upon us were wavering between two opinions will not be tolerated (1 Kings 18:21). Choose this day whom you will serve. Freely you have received, now freely give (Matthew 10:8). Pour out your resources to my people, and I promise to pour back into you....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget