The Mighty Flood of His Own by Deborah Waldron Fry

There are so many suffering right now from destructive floods in Texas. And not only are people suffering destruction in the natural,

The Mighty Flood of His Own by Deborah Waldron Fry
There are so many suffering right now from destructive floods in Texas.

And not only are people suffering destruction in the natural, but also many are being overwhelmed by a flood of troubles in their families, finances, health and peace of mind. But fear not, sisters and brothers.

Though the enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy, Jesus came to bring us LIFE and life abundantly. Your God is answering these floods of the enemy with a Mighty Flood of His Own.
"Beloved. Do not be anxious and tossed about by the waves of this present storm. Though the enemy would desire to send a tsunami of troubles your way, I am lifting up a standard against him. I will not leave you comfortless, My Child. I have been preparing a Flood of My Own for this very moment in time. Fear not. I am your fierce Protector and Savior. Keep your eyes upon Me, Dear One. I will be a violent torrent against your enemies, a rushing River driven by My Spirit. I shall turn back this onslaught with My Righteous Right Hand.

These evil floods in the natural and the supernatural are the work of the devil. But I have come to bring you LIFE. I am pouring out My Spirit upon all flesh. The world will see and know that you are Mine. As I am comforting you, so shall you bring comfort and relief to others. My Arm is not too short to save you, My Child, and My Ear is not too dull to hear your cries. Your Savior is standing at your defense. I am your Shield and I am the Standard raised up on your behalf against the attacks of the enemy. I see that your strength is gone and I am full of compassion for you. I am the Righteous Judge. I shall bring justice swiftly to those crying out to Me. Fear not. Vengeance is Mine, and the tables are being turned.

The enemy's foot is slipping and the Day of his calamity is near. Do not fear or grow faint, Beloved. For surely as the sun rises in the East, I will come to you. Your Deliverer's going forth is as certain as the dawn and the enemy shall be put to flight! For the Spirit of the Lord will come quickly like a fast-flowing, pent up River, driven by the Breath of your God!

...Isaiah 59:19 When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. KJV

.When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him and put him to flight [for He will come like a rushing stream which the breath of the Lord drives]. AMP

.For He will come like a pent-up stream, impelled by the Spirit of Adonai. CJB

.It will come like a rushing river that the Lord’s wind drives on. CEB

.The Lord [ For He] will come quickly like a fast-flowing [or pent up] river,driven by the breath [or wind; or Spirit] of the Lord. EXB

.When the enemy shall come in like a nahar (flood, river), the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) shall lift up a standard against him. OJB


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget