Like A Bridge by Tammy Lang Jensen

When my children come to me, and are born again, I offer them this beautiful umbrella of covering and protection.

Like A Bridge by Tammy Lang Jensen
When my children come to me, and are born again, I offer them this beautiful umbrella of covering and protection. However, every time they sin, they step from under the umbrella. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliver; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold (Psalm 18:2).

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart (Psalm 91:4). I keep hearing,”The Lord is my rock over troubled waters, I will lay me down.” I will run to your rescue, at just a whimper of your pain. I am your strong soldier, I am your mighty defender. I will walk on water to reach you, will you take my hand? When a storm rolls in, and a tornado of despair threatens to consume you.

Call on the name of Jesus, just the mention of his name, demons must flee. As leviathan threatens to squeeze out the prayers, finances and hope of my people. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay them down. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Psalm 23:4). You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows (Psalm 23:5). Never doubt the power of your God to calm the raging sea. And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “PEACE, BE STILL!” And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm (Mark 4:39). Come to Me all who are weary, and I will give you rest, you only have to come....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget