One True God by Tammy Lang Jensen

When was the last time you planned a date with your creator. Your all in all, your one true God, Eliom, Adoni, EL Shaddai, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Jirah, the bright and morning star.

One True God by Tammy Lang Jensen
In our busy fast-paced world, many times if things don’t make it to the calendar, they do not get done. We plan date night with our spouse, we have play dates with our kids, lunch dates with our friends.

When was the last time you planned a date with your creator. Your all in all, your one true God, Eliom, Adoni, EL Shaddai, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Jirah, the bright and morning star. Set aside a special day to meet him. To praise him, worship him, hear him, love him, commune with him. Freely you have received, now freely give (Matthew 10:8).

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28). The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are his everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy before you; and shall say, destroy them. (Deuteronomy 33:27). I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27). I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. So I don’t know about you, but for me it is simply said.

Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve....But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15). So the next time you look to your Calendar, schedule a date with me. Call on me in prayer and I will answer you. I will show you great and mysterious things which you still do not know about (Jeremiah 33:3).

Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4). Where is your focus today, to what have you given your time? Learn to operate in the spirit, and the spirit will operate in you. For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God (Romans 8:14). Walk by faith, not by sight; and plan a date with the Master....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget