The Pillars of My Temple by Tammy Lang Jensen

Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God,

The Pillars of My Temple by Tammy Lang Jensen
Who will support the pillars of my temple. Are all my Samsons long gone. Will you use brute strength if necessary, to obtain the victory. The one who is victorious, I will make a pillar in the Temple of my God.

Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name (Revelation 3:12). You have been marked with the Father’s signet ring. You are my called out ones.

For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the people’s on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession (Deuteronomy 7:6). You are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light (1 Peter 2:9). Walk into your heritage, take your place in line. Quit living below your birthright, letting the enemy push you around.

It is the season to push him back, to draw a line in the sand. To know the weapons of your warfare, and to never battle alone. I am calling my people into unity, a time of prayer and praise together. And army called together by God, a regimen clothed in silver and gold. Led by the bright and morning star, with angels as your rear guard. Angelic assistance is on the way, praise a path for them. Then suit up in the full armor of God, so you will be found battle ready. Stand there having the girdle of truth, and the breast plate of righteousness; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all taking the shield of faith, that you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the enemy.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: praying always with all prayer and supplication in the spirit, and with all perseverance and supplication for the Saints (Ephesian 6:14-18). Be a Samson, And stretch forth your hands upon the pillars. Bring down the house of wickedness, making false gods no more than rubble beneath your feet. Arise, My Mighty Saints, put on your armor to go to war....The Battle has come to your doorstep, be clothed and ready to WIN....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget