The Voices of Fear by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are NOT in the realm of the flesh any longer, but you are in the realm of the Spirit. You are seated with me in heavenly places.

The Voices of Fear by Deborah Waldron Fry
There is a turn around coming for you, Precious One. Behold, I am doing a new thing. Listen to My Voice, Beloved. I am giving you new revelations. I am bringing you to new realms and new atmospheres. Listen to My Voice, Dear One and gain new perspectives. You are not an earth dweller. You have been born from above.

You are NOT in the realm of the flesh any longer, but you are in the realm of the Spirit. You are seated with me in heavenly places. You are a citizen of heaven with all the rights of a son and a daughter of the Most High God. You are royalty. You have been sealed with My Spirit. The enemy cannot steal your birthright. It is My gift to you. Listen not to the voices of fear. No longer sing a dirge of mourning.

Weeping may endure for a night, but I have promised that JOY comes in the morning. Be not afraid, My Love. I shall turn your mourning into dancing, and your defeats into victories! By My goodness, I shall display in the Ages to come, the transcendent riches of My grace in kindness to you. Arise from your place of despair, My darling, My beautiful one, and come away with Me. You are not in the realm of the flesh, but the Spirit.

....Song of Solomon 2:10 My Beloved spoke and said to me, “Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, come with me.11 See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. 12 Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come,the cooing of doves is heard in our land.13The fig tree forms its early fruit;the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.”

...Ephesians 2:4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

...Romans 8:9 You, however, are NOT in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

...Colossians 3:1 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God 2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget