God’s Word Gives Me Light by John Hagee

I pray believing that the Lord fills me with a deep and clear knowledge of His will and the ability to discern spiritual matters.

God’s Word Gives Me Light by John Hagee
John 16:13—However, when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth:  for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come.

God’s Word Gives Me Light, Discernment And Comprehension
I saturate myself in the Word of God because it is alive and full of power—sharper than any two edged sword, exposing, sifting, analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of my heart.

I pray believing that the Lord fills me with a deep and clear knowledge of His will and the ability to discern spiritual matters.  I discern between good and evil and choose for myself that which is right.

I take no part in evil, but instead, strive to live my life in such contrast as to expose and convict the deeds of darkness.

I have surrendered my heart to God and submitted to His will.

I meditate on the Proverbs.  God has given them to me that I might gain Godly wisdom and be able to discern and comprehend words of insight and understanding.  My reverent worship and fear of the Lord produces knowledge, which I store up in my mind and heart.

I do not let wisdom and discernment escape from my sight because they are life to my inner self and a gracious ornament to my outer self.  I walk in security and confident trust.  When I lie down, I am not afraid, and I sleep soundly.

God discerns and understands my thoughts from a distance.  He searches my heart and reveals the deep and secret things contained within.  When I listen to His voice and confess my sin to God, not trying to hide it, He instantly forgives me and cleanses my heart form all unrighteousness.  I prize that which is excellent, so that I may keep my heart sincere and pure until Christ returns.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Daily Living


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget