I Am Blessed! by John Hagee

I am blessed, for my sins have been forgiven and covered by the Lord that I serve. I am blessed as I seek Him with my whole heart.

 I Am Blessed! by John Hagee
Galatians 3:14—The blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
I Am Blessed!
I am blessed, for my sins have been forgiven and covered by the Lord that I serve.  I am blessed as I seek Him with my whole heart.  Out of His abundance I have received one grace after another, spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift upon gift.  I will receive showers of blessings from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  Because I believe in Christ, I have the blessing of Abraham and through faith I receive the promise of the Holy Spirit.  I am blessed in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realm.

Because I have received Jesus Christ into my heart and life, the blessing promised to Abraham has come upon me.  I am in Christ as Abraham’s seed and therefore, an heir of the promised blessing.  As I hear and do His Word, God will keep me, love me and multiply me.  He blesses the fruit of my body, the fruit of my land, and all that He has provided for me.  As I keep His commandments, God’s blessings overtake me and I am blessed in the city and in the field; blessed is the fruit of my body, the fruit of my ground, and the fruit of my livestock.  I am blessed in my basket and my storehouse will be full.  I am blessed coming in and going out.  The Lord will bless all I undertake.  When I do all that my Lord commands, I am the head and not the tail.  God blesses me as He yields His harvest; and I, and all the earth, reverently fear Him.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Daily Living


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget