I am your Peace by Deborah Waldron Fry

But be of good cheer, My Child. I have overcome the world. I am not bound by it's limitations.

I am your Peace by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. My Shalom I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. In this world, you will have tribulation. But be of good cheer, My Child. 

I have overcome the world. I am not bound by it's limitations. I have no limitations, Dear One. I am all powerful, all knowing and ever present. It is true that the enemy has noticed you. But no matter. He is of no consequence in your life.

I have destroyed the works of the devil. When he comes in, like a FLOOD, I raise up a standard against him. I have raised up the Cross. The Glorious Cross has changed your destiny from defeated to victorious. In Me, you have SHALOM. Peace, total fulfillment, restoration, security and wholeness. This is Truth. See with eyes of faith, Dear One. Nothing missing, nothing broken, My Child. This is what I have purchased for you.

This is My will for you. I am your Peace. I am Sar-Shalom, your Prince of Peace. The worker of chaos shall have no part in you, Beloved. I am flooding your life with Peace. Fear not. I come to strengthen you and comfort you. My Peace I give to you. My Peace shall rest upon you and in you. Only believe, My Love. You shall see the Glory of Yahweh, your LORD and the beauty of your God. My Peace shall reign in your life. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.

...John 14:27 Shalom I leave with you. My shalom I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don't let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

...John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

...Isaiah 9:6For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counseler, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. SAR-SHALOM

Shalom: Peace. Used to describe the absence of Hostility or Strife. Shalom Indicates a Total Fulfillment that Comes When Individuals Experience Yahweh’s Presence. Restoration. Shalom is the Final Sacrifice, (of Completion, Jesus, Yeshua, Has Become Our Peace, (Ephesians 2:14) Entering into a State of Wholeness & Unity (oneness) Signified by a Restored Relationship, Especially Wholeness of the Relationship Between a Person and Yahweh. Shalom Signifies a Sense of Well-Being & Harmony Both Within and Without, Health, Happiness, Quietness of Soul, Preservation, Prosperity, Tranquility, Security, Safety and Includes ALL that Makes Life Worthwhile. Shalom Also Conveys the Sense of Being at Peace with Yahweh and Involves More than Forgiveness of Sin, in that Fullness of Life, Prosperity, and Peace with Men is the Expected Result of Shalom.
painting by Melani Pyke


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget