Justified unto God by Tammy Lang Jensen

Now then, if you will obey my voice and keep my agreement, you will belong to me from among all nations. For all the earth is mine.

Justified unto God by Tammy Lang Jensen
At night you will walk with me, in the morning you will awake with me. Being constantly aware of my presence will make the journey easier. Your time and talents will be drawn upon. God will make away where there seems to be no way (Isaiah 43:16). You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I carried you on Eagles wings and brought you to myself.

Now then, if you will obey my voice and keep my agreement, you will belong to me from among all nations. For all the earth is mine. You will be to me a nation of religious leaders, a holy nation (Exodus 19:4-6). We serve a God who loves obedience in his children. People ready to standby covenants and agreements made long ago.

Remember, O my God, all that I have done for these people, and bless me for it (Nehemiah 5:19). Put me in remembrance let us argue our case together; state your case, that you may be proved right (Isaiah 43:26). Do you know how to plead your case, to bring God’s word before him. Study to show thyself approved and justified unto God, a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15).

For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any double edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart (Hebrews 4:12). The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: A broken and a contrite heart, O God, you will not despise (Psalm 51:17).

You are my covenant people, salvation through Jesus Christ. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God (Isaiah 62:3).....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget