Mercy To All by John Hagee

You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Your faithfulness does not depend on me.

Mercy To All by John Hagee
Deuteronomy 7:9—Know therefore that the LORD thy God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.
My God Is A Faithful God, Keeping His Covenant And Steadfast Love And Mercy To All Who Love Him And Keep His Commandments!

You are the same yesterday, today and forever.  Your faithfulness does not depend on me.  Even when I do not believe, or when I stumble and become unfaithful to You, You remain faithful to Your Word and Your righteous character.  You are my Rock.  Your work is perfect, and Your ways are just and right.

I am happy, blessed and fortunate because God is my helper.  He has made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them, and is faithful forever.  He shows me His loving kindness in the morning and his faithfulness by night.

God’s divine power provides me with all I need for life and godliness through my personal knowledge of Him.  He gives me his precious and exceedingly great promises, so that I am able, through them, to escape the corruption and moral decay in the world today.  His Word goes forth from His mouth and does not return empty—without producing any effect.  Rather, it accomplishes exactly that for which He sends it.  You, O Lord, are my hiding place and my shield.  I place my hope in You, for Your promises are faithful to Your Word.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise

Foundations of Faith


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget