The Crown of Life by Tammy Lang Jensen

I was meditating today on why God loves the underdog. David it was just a small redheaded boy in the fields with the sheep, and God made him king.

The Crown of Life by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was meditating today on why God loves the underdog. David it was just a small redheaded boy in the fields with the sheep, and God made him king. If God had a yearbook in heaven, he would run after the one voted least likely to succeed.

What do you think? If a man owns 100 sheep, and one of them wanders away will he not leave the 99 on the hills and go look for the one that wandered off? (Matthew 18:12). I have heard it said many times, “ FAVOR AIN’T FAIR!” Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake (Matthew 5:11). Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him (James 1:12).

God is longing to be good to you, he eagerly searches for you. God is calling to you, come and let me love you. There he went into a cave and spent the night. And the word of the Lord came to him: “What are you doing here Elijah?” (1 Kings 19:9). Do you hear God calling you, he is asking you, what are you hiding from?

What the Lord has blessed, not one soul can curse. He that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1). He is the fortress; and my high tower, and my deliver; my shield, and He in whom I trust; he makes the nations submit to me (Psalm 144:2). The Lord is for me; I will not be afraid. What can mere man do to me? (Psalm 118:6). The world has nothing in you, once you submit to God.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze (Isaiah 43:2). Come My Mighty Eagles, it is time to fly. I am calling you heavenward. No longer bound by earthly chains, and sin that so easily ensnares. Won’t you accept the call to duty, won’t you lovingly be mine. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint (Isaiah 40:31).

My warriors cannot be beaten, my Warriors will never give up. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith! (2 Timothy 4:7).....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget