The Dark Powers of the Enemy by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Throughout your journey, you have been climbing mountains. Along the way, you have faced serpents and scorpions, and all the dark powers of the enemy.

The Dark Powers of the Enemy by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Throughout your journey, you have been climbing mountains. Along the way, you have faced serpents and scorpions, and all the dark powers of the enemy.

But you have fought the good fight of faith and not given up. I have good news, Dear One. Soon, you shall be LEAPING from mountaintop to mountain top. You have heard the Voice of your Beloved. Following in My Footsteps, you shall leap upon the mountains and skip upon the hills.

I have made your feet like hinds feet and you shall stand on mountain heights. You shall leap over every obstacle of the enemy. You shall leap for joy, My Child. You shall go forth kicking up your heels like a calf let out of his stall. How beautiful are your feet, My Love, shod with the gospel of peace. How lovely on the mountains are the feet of My Children who bring good news, who announce peace and bring good news of joy, who announce Salvation, and say to the world, "Your God reigns!" Take courage, Beloved. You shall take your delight in Me, for I am making you to ride upon the heights of the earth; and you shall feast upon your inheritance in Christ Jesus. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.


...Song of Solomon 2:8 The voice of my Beloved! Behold, He cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

...Psalm 18:33He makes my feet like hinds' feet, and setts me upon my high places.

...Isaiah 35:6 Then the lame will LEAP like a deer, And the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. For waters will break forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.

... Psalm 18:29 For by You I can run upon a troop; And by my God I can LEAP over a wall.

...Isaiah 58:14 Then you will take delight in the LORD, And I will make you ride on the heights of the earth; And I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, For the mouth of the LORD has spoken."

...Malachi 4:2 "But for you who fear My name, the Sun of righteousness will rise with healing in His wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall.

...Isaiah 52:7 How lovely on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, Who announces peace And brings good news of happiness, Who announces salvation, And says to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

...Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
...Acts 3:8 With a LEAP he stood upright and began to walk; and he entered the temple with them, walking and LEAPING and praising God.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget