The Encourager by Deborah Waldron Fry

They are as far from you as the east is from the west. So do not fret over past mistakes.

The Encourager by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am your supporter when all others run away. I am with you always, My Child. My love and constant care are not based on your success or failure in life. 

I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions, for My own sake, and remembers your sins no more. They are as far from you as the east is from the west. So do not fret over past mistakes. Do not absorb the criticism that comes at you from the enemy. Let not your heart be troubled, Dear One. I am your Encourager and the Lifter of your head.

The devil is the accuser of the brethren. Be careful of whom you listen to, Beloved. If a man tells you that he has all knowledge, he is a liar. So do not be intimidated by those who call themselves wise. Professing themselves wise, they have become fools. My wisdom is revealed to you by My Spirit. So do not fear what man can do or say to you. I reveal the hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge to you, My Little Children. You are My daughter; you are My son, in whom I am well pleased. You are the apple of My Eye and the Delight of My Heart. Rest under the Shadow of My Wings.

...Psalm 91:1He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!"…

...Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings

...Isaiah 43:25 "I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions, for My own sake, and remembers your sins no more.

...Colossians 2:2 resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself, 3 IN WHOM ARE HIDDEN ALL the TREASURES of wisdom and knowledge. 4 I say this so that no one will delude you with persuasive argument.

...Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

...2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal Encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget