The Kingdom of Light by Deborah Waldron Fry

It is a way of rejection, heartache, and failure. My ways are not their ways. I am the Way.

The Kingdom of Light by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do you know that you have the best seat in the house? Oh yes, Dear One. I have raised you up into the heavenly realms to sit with Me. There is no striving to get here. For it is by Grace that you are saved through faith.

Not a reward for works, but a gift from your loving Abba Father. You have been translated from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Light. Those of the world are always trying to climb the ladder of success. It is a way of rejection, heartache, and failure. My ways are not their ways. I am the Way. You will never be rejected or cast out. I will never break your heart. My Love will never fail you, Dear One. With Loving Arms, I have received you. So come up higher, My Love. Come higher in your thinking. In Me, you live and move and have your being. Come, see with this new perspective. You are enthroned with Me, Beloved.

You have a seat of honor far above all principalities and powers of darkness. Do not fear, My Child. In all the coming ages I shall display the surpassing riches of My grace to you, demonstrated by My kindness. You are seated with the One who is Head over all things. Arise, My love, My beautiful one, and come away.

...After Jesus was raised from the dead, the Bible says God highly exalted Him to a position of honor at His right hand and gave Him a Name that is above every name (Eph. 1:20; Phil. 2:9–11).

...God not only gave Jesus a Name that is above every name, but at the Name of Jesus, every being in Heaven and on earth, must bow and confess Jesus’ lordship and dominion. God also seated Jesus in the highest position, at His Own right hand, and made Him head over all things (Eph. 1:19–22).

...Ephesians 2:6 in the Weymouth translation says that God “. . . raised us with Him [Jesus] from the dead, and enthroned us with Him in the heavenly realms as being in Christ Jesus. . . .”

...Song of Solomon 2:10 My beloved speaks and says to me: “Arise, My love, My beautiful one, and come away"

...Ephesains 2:4But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in our trespasses. It is by grace you have been saved! 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.
Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget