The Restoration and Compensation by Tammy Lang Jensen

My child, stick your toe in the water today, do you feel it refreshing you.

The Restoration and Compensation by Tammy Lang Jensen
My child, stick your toe in the water today, do you feel it refreshing you. Do you feel my love washing over you, all the little broken hurt places. I invade the darkness with my light. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; your rod and your staff— they comfort me (Psalm 23:4). As I entered the Heavenly, I saw the Lord stand up from his throne and break a rod/staff in half.

Then he seemed to be commanding row after row of Angelic host, warring angels. I hear retribution, restoration and compensation. Recompense for those the enemy has wronged. Satan must pay back seven times what he has stolen from my people. The number seven represents full, complete and perfect. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it to the full (John 10:10). What do you need fullness of today? Is your Peace waxing thin, is your health a constant uphill battle.

Are you estranged from family and loved ones, does there never seem to be enough to make ends meet. He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds (Psalm 147:3). I will give you back your health and heal your wounds, says the Lord (Jeremiah 30:17). The spirit of the sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners (Isaiah 61:1). The path is plain and clear, only darkness can make you stumble. Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path (Psalm 119:105). The demonic realm has been given notice, we are coming after you with every scripture we can find. He said, listen carefully, all you people of Judah, and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and King Jehoshaphat.

The Lord says this to you: Be not afraid or dismayed at this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s (2 Chronicles 20:15). Then the Lord said to Abraham....”Is anything too hard for the Lord?”(Genesis 18:13-14). Don’t let the events of yesterday, destroy your faith today. Seek God‘s will in all you do and he will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:6). I hear the lyrics, Only The lonely are mine. Satan seeks to isolate and destroy, surround yourself with other believers. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I will be in the midst of them (Matthew 18:20). Keep God first place and trample the head of the enemy....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget