A Homing Pigeon by Tammy Lang Jensen

You will be driven by your great desire to please him. Nothing by any means will dissuade you from your course of action.

A Homing Pigeon by Tammy Lang Jensen
I am coming for my people like a love sick dove. Swooping in to Gather them under my wings. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

 You will be driven by your great desire to please him. Nothing by any means will dissuade you from your course of action.

You will be like a homing pigeon, drawn straight back to the Master. You will sit at His table and drink until you get your fill. Then you will go back out with living water in your belly and fire in your mouth. But if I say, “I will not remember Him or speak anymore in his name,” then in my heart it becomes like a burning fire shut up in my bones; and I am weary of holding it in, and I cannot (Jeremiah 20:9).

Your heart will be ablaze for Him, and your belly full of his word. Then he said to me, “Son of Man, eat this scroll I am giving you and feel your stomach with it.” So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth (Ezekiel 3:3). God is pouring out his Spirit right now. Some will prophesy in my name, some will see visions, and others will dream dreams (Acts 2:17). No matter what your spiritual gifts are, maybe you were called to dance and sing. But I hear the Father say, whatever it is, do it with complete abandon.

Be zealous for your God, relentless, steadfast and audacious. But God chose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God chose the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty (1 Corinthians 1:27). God can use a willing broken vessel to confuse the wise. And God can use you to teach the mighty. To be a general in the Lord’s Army, you will need a humble heart. To work for leader that gets all the credit. ALL GLORY TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN!!!!

Who was, and is, and is to come.... they cry, holy, holy, holy is he, worthy is the Lamb who was slain. And they love their lives not unto the death, but willingly laid them down. And they were saved by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony. Is there an overcomer in you today? A soldier ready to go in and rattle the gates of hell.

A voice inside that says, “Satan you should’ve killed me when you had the chance.” Because now I am coming in to plunder the enemies camp, and steal back souls. Army be certain of your mission, it is and always has been to win souls for heaven. You are on a rescue mission, it might require a little blood, sweat, and tears. But I assure you, it will be worth it. To hear those faithful words, “WELL DONE, MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT!”....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget