A Place of Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

I wait every day for your thoughts to turn to Me. For My thoughts of you are more than all the sands of all the seas. Prayer is the meeting of the Spirit.

A Place of Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Religion has made prayer a work. But it is not a work, My Child. Prayer is communing with your Abba Father. Prayer is the dimension of heaven coming to meet the dimension of earth. 

When you reach out to Me, I am already reaching down to you, Dear One. I delight in the sound of your voice. I love being in your presence as you love being in Mine.

I wait every day for your thoughts to turn to Me. For My thoughts of you are more than all the sands of all the seas. Prayer is the meeting of the Spirit. Our meeting place is a Place of Glory. This place of Glory is your dwelling Place. Where the devil cannot come.

Only the Redeemed walk here. You meet with the King of Glory. The separation of the dimensions of heaven and earth are blurred. You stand in the Cloud of Fire, where My Power resides. We are one. I always hear you, My Love. I always answer you. I always give you My wisdom on a matter, for you have this Treasure of My Spirit in earthen vessels. As you pray for others, My Glory is released upon you and others. As you give out My Love, My Love flows back to you. As you speak forth My revelations, new revelations flow back to you.

It is a Divine exchange. The Veil has been lifted. Through this portal, My River flows. Only GOOD comes from My Hand, Precious One. Think on this. Prayer is Eternity brought into the realm of time. What is not possible then, Beloved? NOTHING is impossible to those who believe. I am faithful who promised.

...Psalm 24:7 Lift up your heads, O gates! And be lifted up, O ancient doors,that the King of glory may come in.8Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle! 9Lift up your heads, O gates! And lift them up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.10Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory! Selah

...Hebrews 10:19Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20By a new and living way, which He has consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, His flesh; 21And having a high priest over the house of God 2Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised)

...2 Corinthians 1:19For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us,... was not yes and no, but in Him was yes. 20For all the promises of God in Him are yes, and in Him, Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 21Now He which stablishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us, is God; 22Who has also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget