My Sound and Song by Deborah Waldron Fry

From the beginning of time, My Sound and Song have been reverberating throughout all creation.

My Sound and Song by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Beloved. The Father's Heart of Love is the music that runs the universe. Can you feel it, My Child? Every created thing is vibrating with My Power. 

From the beginning of time, My Sound and Song have been reverberating throughout all creation. This is why you can feel music, Dear One. It is a part of your make-up, your very DNA resounds with My Song. You were fearfully and wonderfully made in My image.

You are no accident, Precious One. My Music is in you. Your heart beats with My Rhythm. You have your own unique song. When you are born again, My Song entertwines with your song. Look to Me, Dear One. My Love is healing the broken places, restoring your joy, bringing you peace. My Song is rearranging your very DNA. With each beat, I am changing you from glory to glory. Just rest in Me, because it is by My Spirit that this shall be done. Sing in the Spirit with Me, My Child.

The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; I rejoice over you with gladness; I will quiet you by My Love; I will exult over you with loud singing. This duet of ours is a SOLO in the Spirit. We are One. You are My beautiful Masterpiece."

...Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in His own image, in the image of God He created them; male and female he created them.

... Colossians 3:10And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him: 11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.

Dr. David W. Deamer: Regular patterns and sequences of notes exist throughout music, from the pitches of a scale to the rhythms of a song. The same goes for the building blocks of life. Patterns govern the way molecules fit together to construct a DNA molecule or a protein strand. When these patterns are translated into the patterns of music, they contain very beautiful melodies and rhythms.
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon

Listen to the song in first comment created by DNA 


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget