The Potters Wheel by Tammy Lang Jensen

I felt the Lion of Judah nuzzle me this morning. He then reached out and handed me the most beautiful large emerald I had ever seen.

The Potters Wheel by Tammy Lang Jensen
I felt the Lion of Judah nuzzle me this morning. He then reached out and handed me the most beautiful large emerald I had ever seen. 

He said, it is your prophet stone and it shines with your power. He talk to me about how great saints, great prophets are not born, they are made. He said, that sadly many go to their graves with their potential still locked up inside of them.

But for the chosen few, who choose to remain on the potters wheel. For those who will endure the fires of affliction, they will do great exploits in my name. They will heal the sick, raise the dead, cure of those with leprosy, and cast out demons. They will give as freely as they have received (Matthew 10:8). They will take no thought for their own life, but freely lay it down. But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9). You will be a crown of splendor in the Lords hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God (Isaiah 62:3). You will do what the Lord requires of you.

You will act justly and love mercy and walk humbly with your God (Micah 6:8). You will praise me outrageously and with complete abandon. And the four beast had each of the six wings about him: and they were full of eyes within: Day and night they never stopped saying: “HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, Who was, and is, and is to come!” (Revelation 4:8). I am the Alpha and the Omega, I know the beginning from the ending.

I birthed the tree and I birthed you. All creation is mine to do as I please.... shall you question the sovereign Lord, or shall you bow down and worship me. What is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? (Psalm 8:4). Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your Heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him then they are? (Matthew 6:26).

It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones (Psalm 127:2). Come into the secret place with him, rest in the quiet of his love. There will be desert places, but he is a refreshing stream. Drink of his living water and never thirst again.

He will never test you beyond what you can bear. But with every temptation will also make a way of escape, that you may be able to endure it (1 Corinthians 10:13). Having withstood the test; I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:14). God is in the whisper of the wind, he is in your heart to Guide you. Surrender it all to him today, he will gently catch you if you fall....No Worry, No Hurry, ONLY GOD!!!!Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget