Thought for Raiment by Tammy Lang Jensen

With the right amount of rain, you become a well watered garden. Fragrant and ready for my use.

Thought for Raiment by Tammy Lang Jensen
You are like a beautiful iris, or a lily of the field. With the right amount of rain, you become a well watered garden. Fragrant and ready for my use.

And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: (Matthew 6:28). I am the rose of Sharon, the Lily of the valleys (Song of Solomon 2:1-2).

Will you trust me with your beauty, will you trust me with your life? For, “ALL FLESH IS LIKE GRASS, AND ITS GLORY LIKE THE FLOWER OF GRASS, THE GRASS WITHERS, AND THE FLOWER FALLS OFF (1 Peter 1:24-25). But my love endures forever.

I will heal their apostasy, I will love them freely for my anger has turned away from them (Hosea 14:4-7). As they find their way back to their first love, I will welcome them with open arms.

As the flower tilts it’s face towards the sun, so my people will once again tilt their face toward My Son. The warmth of your love beckons me, like a deer in sunlit glades. His Radience is like the sunlight; he has rays flashing from his hand, and there is the hiding of his power (Habakkuk 3:4). No longer will I hide my face from them, or send them away in anguish.

And that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from lower Egypt, from upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the Mediterranean (Isaiah 11:11). But for you who fear my name, the Sun of righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture (Malachi 4:2).

The joy of the Lord is my strength, to no other will I bow down. Deep calls to deep at the noise of your water falls; all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me (Psalm 42:7). Push away from the shoreline, come out into the deep with Me. Then with complete abandon, trust me to catch you if you fall. The Lord upholds me with his righteous right hand, what can mere man do to me....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget