My Greatest Fears by Tammy Lang Jensen

Suddenly the water began to rise very quickly, I felt panic begin rise in my chest.

My Greatest Fears by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was taken to a vision this morning: I waded out in waist deep water with Jesus. We were standing face to face, holding hands.

Suddenly the water began to rise very quickly, I felt panic begin rise in my chest.

You see one of my greatest fears is drowning, so I began to struggle, to try and break free from the grip of Jesus. I kept struggling, I wanted to run for the shore, but he just wouldn’t let go. As the water over took us and we were completely submerged. He put his mouth on mine and breathed his breath into my lungs.

He looked at me and smiled as if to assure me it was ok, suddenly the fear left and I was walking around under water with him admiring the beauty of a new perspective. I believe we are in a season where God is calling us to face our greatest fears. For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7).

When the the enemy hurls accusations, condemnation, fear and oppression at you. Hurl faith, trust, and the word of God back at him. Faith and fear can not occupy the same space, just as darkness must flee when invaded by the light. No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other...(Matthew 6:24) Fear is a liar, and Satan is a liar, and the father of lies, for there is no truth in Him.

Choose whom you will serve today, Satan or your Father in heaven, the Alpha and Omega, the one true living God, I see the Father extending his hand today. He is longing to bridge the gap between his heart and his children. Cry out to Abba Father, facedown on the ground.

Time is running out! And if it seems evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods with your father served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, and whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15)....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget