The God of the Turn Around by Deborah Waldron Fry

Many of you are feeling like a failure, like you have let yourself down and others.

The God of the Turn Around by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I heard," I am the God of the Turn Around", and I saw Jesus taking His Hand and making a "reverse circular motion", reversing circumstances and even TIME itself.

Beloved. I am the God of the turn around. Many of you are feeling like a failure, like you have let yourself down and others. You look at your past and feel regret. The spirit of condemnation comes upon you and the tears flow. But you are not your past, My Child. The devil is the accuser of the brethren. He wants to drag you into a prison of self pity and a dungeon of depression and despair. He wants to drown you in this pit of destruction. Oh, My Child. Your past is not you. Your circumstance is not you.

I am here to lift you up. I am here to comfort you and wipe your tears. I am Abba Father. I not only change your present and your future, but I am able to change your past. Yes, Beloved. I am able to make ALL THINGS work together for your good, even those things which have gone before. I am not bound by time. I will take those things that have hurt you and even your mistakes and I will turn it around to cause GOODNESS to come forth. I love you, Dear One. I am the God who makes the impossible, possible, and the unseen, seen.

I give you beauty for ashes, streams in the desert, flowers blooming in the wasteland, this is what I do, Dear One. I bring forth LIFE from death, LIGHT out of darkness. You lost sight of Me, didn't you, My Child? But you were never lost. I always had you by the Hand. Renew your mind, Precious One, by beholding My Face and My Word. Who you were yesterday is not who you will be tomorrow. Watch what I shall do in your life, Beloved. Turn around time is here. SUDDENLY your weeping shall turn to shouts of joy. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts!!

TURN AROUND: an abrupt or unexpected change, especially one that results in a more favorable situation. Complete change from a bad situation to a good situation, from one way of thinking to an opposite way of thinking (Websters)

...Isaiah 29:5 But the multitude of your enemies will become like fine dust, And the multitude of the ruthless ones like the chaff which blows away; And it will happen instantly, SUDDENLY.

...Psalm 40:2 He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a Rock making my footsteps firm. 3He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear and will trust in the LORD.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget