The Pleasant Words by Tammy Lang Jensen

Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be joyful.

The Pleasant Words by Tammy Lang Jensen
It is destiny time, that appointment moment when all your dreams become manifest in the natural. The things released from heaven achieve their full fruition here on earth. Are you ready, have you trained, prepared, and followed my instructions. 

Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be joyful.

The wise are known for their understanding, and Pleasant words are persuasive (Proverbs 16:20-21). Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15). I am the truth, the light and the way. No one comes to the Father except by me. Although the truth can feel broken and disjointed at times. The truth is the truth, never wavering and withstanding the test of time. I have seen every struggle, every wrong you have ever endured.

Those who war with you, war with me. I have collected every tear in a bottle here in heaven. As deep as the ocean and as vast as the heavens, is my love for you. Your Savior’s love endures forever, his faith in you is never tarnished. Constantly refined in the refiners fire, you have come out as pure silver. No dross, no moth, no rust to decay, all that the Father has stored for you in heaven. Time to proclaim, on earth as it is in heaven. I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (Psalm 27:13).

As we have aligned our desires, heart to heart, one in the same. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4). My treasure is you O Lord, to you my heart I surrender. Draw me ever closer, wrap me in your embrace. Abiding safely in the cleft of the rock, underneath your mighty wings. Blinded to the world, and enraptured in your faith! He replied, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, “Be uprooted and planted in the sea,” and it will obey you (Luke 17:6).

Jesus, help me find my mustard seed today. Teach me to be a mountain mover, a chain breaker, a world changer. Trained me up to walk in power and authority, and not back down. At the sound of your voice Lord, demons tremble. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these because I am going to the Father (John 14:12).

His departure was your release of power. Are you ready for the greater? I command you this day, “Pray about the situation then give my angels a chance to arrive!” Keep your faith strong, your hope alive, and your prayers never ending....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget