My Chosen Ones by Deborah Waldron Fry

At the Cross, I crushed the power of your oppressor. I destroyed the works of the devil. Many of My children have suffered many things in this life.

My Chosen Ones by Deborah Waldron Fry
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, Beloved. I have drawn a line in the sand. I have declared "VINDICATION" for My Children.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, for your vindication and your righteousness is of Me. I will avenge My Chosen ones. You who have little strength left, I am coming to you in MIGHT and POWER.

At the Cross, I crushed the power of your oppressor. I destroyed the works of the devil. Many of My children have suffered many things in this life. I declare to you this day that the yoke of the evil one has been broken by the Anointed One. Your Abba Father has cleared you of blame, suspicion, and doubt. I have vindicated you in MY Righteousness. You have overcome by the Blood of the Lamb. You have been declared INNOCENT.

You are now sons and daughters of the Most High. No longer does the devil have the right to oppress you, Dear One. Put your trust in Me. I am your Defender! I am proclaiming VINDICATION, Beloved. It is finished. Do not be afraid. I have great compassion for you. Rejoice, My Love, and be glad. Look into My Face and be satisfied.

I am Your Shield and your exceeding great Reward. I am making your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. The devil cannot cross the Line I have drawn with My Own Blood. I am He who wears a Crimson stained garment, who goes before you, who proclaims vindication, and tells the enemy, YOU SHALL COME NO FARTHER!! Touch not My anointed!

...Draw a line in the sand: to say that a particular activity will not be supported, tolerated, or accepted. Etymology: based on the idea of literally making a mark in sand to show someone they cannot move across it.

vin·di·cate:1. To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt 2. To provide justification or support for 3.To defend, maintain, or insist on the recognition of (one's rights, for example). 4. To exact revenge for; avenge.

...Revelation 19:13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which He is called is The Word of God.

....Isaiah 63:1 Who is this coming from Edom in crimson-stained garments from Bozrah— this One who is splendid in His apparel, rising up proudly in His great might?" It is I, proclaiming vindication, powerful to save."

...Deuteronomy 32:36 The Lord will indeed vindicate His people and have compassion on His servants when He sees that their strength is gone.

...Isaiah 54:17 No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication of Me,” declares the Lord.

...Genesis 15:1After these things the word of the LORD came unto him in a vision, saying, "Fear not, I am your shield, and your exceeding great reward".
amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget