The Blowing of the Ram’s Horn by Tammy Lang Jensen

My outstretched hand is waiting for you. I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.

The Blowing of the Ram’s Horn by Tammy Lang Jensen
The mountains may tremble, and the earth make quake; but my love endures forever. Nations may rise and fall, and the earth may fade away; but my love endures forever.

 My outstretched hand is waiting for you. I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations (Jeremiah 1:5).

And that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from lower Egypt, from upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath, and from the islands of the Mediterranean (Isaiah 11:11). I am drawing my people to me, pulling them into my bosom. The bride groom is ready to receive the bride. Let us rejoice and be glad and give glory to him, for the marriage of the lamb has come and his bride has made herself ready (Revelation 19:7).

The call has gone out, do you hear the shofar in the distance. The blowing of the Ram’s horn, activating and rallying the troops to duty. Rattling bars of prison, and shaking Elijah’s cave. You Prophets hidden in the dark, the Father is drawing you to the light. Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you (Isaiah 60:1). He made my mouth like a sharp sword; he hid me in the shadow of his hand. He made me like a polished arrow; he hid me in his quiver (Isaiah 49:2).

Time to be deployed, there is an echo of your name on the front lines. Listen to me, all you in distant lands! Pay attention, you who are far away! The Lord called me before my birth; from within the womb he called me by name (Isaiah 49:1). I hear a call on the wind, come out of the tomb, come out of the cave. Prophets arise! I hear a shaking and rattling, to speak to those things that be not as though they are. So I prophesied as I was commanded.

And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone (Ezekiel 37:7). God is blowing life on what you thought was dead. The naysayers will say, “Dead man walking!” But God has another report. You shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord (Psalm 118:17).

Prophesy Prophet, get out your horn and blow. The walls of Jericho are crashing down, it is time to go in and occupy. When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the man gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city (Joshua 6:20). Shout to the Lord of Triumph! Victory is mine, saith the Lord, victory is mine!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget