A Vision of Wind Blowing by Tammy Lang Jensen

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable

A Vision of Wind Blowing by Tammy Lang Jensen
I was taken to a vision of wind blowing through the palm trees. I am getting ready to do something for my people who live along the coastline. 

I am bringing my wind of refreshing. Purging the land of old mindsets and bad attitudes.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable— if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things (Philippians 4:8). I am making my people like the palm tree, able to withstand the wind of any storm.

The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon (Psalm 92:12). They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna!” Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Blessed is the king of Israel! (John 12:13). I have decided to follow Jesus! I will be the song rising from the coastlands. They will look in the sand only to find an unexplained set of footprints next to theirs.

They will know they have been in the presence of a King. Signs, wonders the miracles will come in upon the wind. My children will do great exploits in my name. The name above all other names: Jesus, Yahweh, Adonai, Elioim, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Nissi -my banner of love flies over you! I will light your path with my word, and I will instill my desires in your heart. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path (Psalm 119:105). The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, you will not despise (Psalm 51:17). Break me, make me, and take me; I am all yours God! Surrendered, and sold out to the one true living God. A pearl of great price, a jewel without measure.

Loved by the Master, forgiven by the Savior. Come accept his love today, your life will never be the same. You will embark on a grand adventure, with the lover of your soul. The God of heaven and earth is not boring. So hold on, it is going to be a wild ride....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget