Believed by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have not bowed your knee to Baal. You have kept your eyes upon your Savior.

Beloved. You have been through some things. There have been many who have tried to discourage you and bring you back down to earth. 

They want you to worship their gods. They want you to be quiet about the name of JESUS. But you have refused. You have not bowed your knee to Baal. You have kept your eyes upon your Savior.

You have BELIEVED on the One who has saved you from the hand of the enemy. So now is the season you have been waiting for. I am lifting you up, My Child. I shall place you before kings and those in authority. You are seated with the King of kings and the Lord of lords. My Glory shall be seen upon you. I am promoting you, Dear One. People will see you and barely recognize you. They shall see My Glory shining from your face.

You won't just preach about your God, but your God shall show up! You shall decree a thing and it shall be established. The devil knows your name. They FLEE when you speak My Word, They FLEE when you speak My Name. They FLEE when you walk into the room. For I AM with you. The ANOINTING in you BREAKS every yoke! Go forth in power, My Child.

You have only just begun to see MY GOODNESS in your life. You have only just begun to see the miracles that I will perform. Rise up, Mighty Warrior! NO THING will be able to defeat you! Fear not, Beloved! I am with you! You are mighty in Me! You are not alone, you are a part of My remnant chosen by Grace!

Romans 11:3“Lord, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars. I am the only one left, and they are seeking my life as well”? 4And what was the divine reply to him? “I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” 5In the same way, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace."

John 1:16 And from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.

John 17:21 that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one 23I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me.
Artwork by Leslie Young Marks

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget