Miracles Are The Evidence by Deborah Waldron Fry

Is it not written? Oh yes, My Child, as I AM, so are you in this world.

Miracles Are The Evidence by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Miracles are the evidence that I am transcendent, above and independent of the material world, time, space and dimension. 

You, My Child, are spirit, an eternal being, imagined in My mind, fashioned by My Hand in My image, saved by the Son, and guided by the Holy Spirit. You are in this world but not of it. I am not limited by time or space, Dear One. Nothing is impossible to Me and nothing shall be impossible to you.

Is it not written? Oh yes, My Child, as I AM, so are you in this world. Do not limit what I will do for you by unbelief, but begin to think as the Child of the King that you are. I am the ONLY transcendent God. I am the I AM. I am the beginning and the end. I always WAS, I always AM, and I always WILL BE. In Me, you live and move and have your being. I am the same yesterday, today and forever. Do not fear, My Love. I shall cause you to rise above your present circumstances. You are NOT BOUND by them, Dear One. You are ABOVE and not beneath. I have set you free from the limits of this world, and raised you up to sit with Me in heavenly places. In the Spirit, You are ABOVE the things of this world.

You have been translated supernaturally from the kingdom of darkness into My kingdom of Light. I AM able to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY above all that you can ask or think. Supernatural Miracles shall become NATURAL to you. So fix your eyes upon Me, Beloved, and think on those things above, speak it forth, and know that you are ALREADY victorious, resting forever in My Eternal Arms.

tran·scen·dent
1. Surpassing others; preeminent or supreme
2. Lying beyond the ordinary range of perception
3. Being above and independent of the material universe
... Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
...Exodus 3:14 I AM has sent me to you.
...John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
...Deuteronomy 33:27 The ETERNAL God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
...Acts 17:28 For IN HIM we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring.
...John 21:25There are many more things that Jesus did. If all of them were written down, I suppose that not even the world itself would have space for the books that would be written.
...Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "the One who is, who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Amazing Artwork by Brenda Craig; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget