The Fire of My Love by Deborah Waldron Fry

This walk of LOVE is not an easy Way, Dear One. My Gospel of Grace and My Way of Love are foreign in this dark world today.

Rejoice, Beloved. I have baptized you in the Fire of My Love. Do not listen to the accuser of the brethren.

 He calls you weak and misinformed because you walk in My Fiery Love and Amazing Grace.

The enemy would speak words of judgment and discouragement and accusation. This walk of LOVE is not an easy Way, Dear One. My Gospel of Grace and My Way of Love are foreign in this dark world today.

As many in the world do not accept the Son of God, but reject Him, do not be surprised when they reject you, My Love. Know that the devil is the accuser of the brethren. He even speaks through those that you would not expect. But do not retaliate, My Child. Do not try to defend yourself for I will defend you perfectly. Pray for those who speak against you. Love covers a multitude of sins. Bless those who curse you. It is through LOVE that faith works.

Do not fear, My Child. I am your Glory and the Lifter of your head. Your walk of Love delights My Heart. I am so proud of you. The hardest of hearts is touched by the Radiance burning within you. Those in the deepest darkest pit shall see My Light shining through you and come to Me. Those captured by the enemy and kept in chains of darkness shall become FREE through your life giving words of Grace.

Keep shining, Dear One, in this cold dark world. My Glory shall be seen upon you and My Grace is poured into your lips, My Spirit shall sustain you. Surrender to the Majesty within you and watch what I will do through you. The more you walk in Love, the BRIGHTER you shine, Beloved. He who IS Love shall bring you the VICTORY! You are My Burning One.

...Ephesians 2:4But God, being rich in mercy, because of the GREAT LOVE with which He loved us, 5even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by GRACE you have been saved— 6and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the coming ages He might show the immeasurable riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8For by GRACE you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
…Hebrews 12:28Therefore, since we are receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us be filled with gratitude, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. 29For our God is a consuming Fire.

...Psalm 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the King: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.2 You are fairer than the children of men: GRACE is poured into Your lips: therefore God has blessed You for ever.3Strap your sword at your side, O mighty warrior; appear in your majesty and splendor.…
Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget