The Pressure of My Hand by Tammy Lang Jensen

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love (1 Corinthians 13:13).

I have abducted and overtaken you, body, mind, soul and spirit. Relent to the pressure of my hand. Jesus replied: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (Matthew 22:37). 

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love (1 Corinthians 13:13).

To love your Father beyond measure, to love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend the whole law and the prophets (Matthew 22:40). Love God, love your neighbor, sounds simple enough. Unfortunately, during loss, sorrow or offense this can become a struggle. How do we keep our hearts and minds set on Christ.

For who hath known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16). I have not given you a spirit of fear: but of power, love and a sound mind. Leading to self-discipline and good choices. The choices we make today will shape our tomorrows. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forevermore (Hebrews 13:8). What does your forevermore look like.

Have you made a decision to follow Jesus? Are you serving the flesh or serving God. Are you a naysayer or a freedom fighter. Do you believe you have more than enough or have you become dissatisfied. God has the power to provide you with more than enough of every kind of grace. That way, you will have everything you need always and in everything to provide more than enough for every kind of good work (2 Corinthians 9:8). And doing the good work I have provided for you, you will become satisfied in all things.

You will be full to the overflow, having enough to share with others. You set a table before me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows. Goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever! You will come in and sup with me, and I with you.

And I will teach you great and unsearchable things you know not of. The Secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven awaits you. Open the scroll, remove it from the coat of many colors. My banner over you is Love - Jehovah Nissi....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget