The Restitution and Restoration by Tammy Lang Jensen

Do not worship any other God, for the Lord whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14). I am bringing about Restitution and Restoration,

The Restitution and Restoration by Tammy Lang Jensen
I am raising my sword like a deathblow against many. I have poured out my spirit in this season like never before, this is true. 

However, for those who continue to not listen, the time is quickly approaching that it will be too late. Those who continue to turn their back on me, they shall be punished.

Do not worship any other God, for the Lord whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14). I am bringing about Restitution and Restoration, but you must be in position to receive. Those who look to me for help, must be lowly and humble and on their knees. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth (Matthew 5:5).

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God (Matthew 5:8). I want my children, who are called by my name to check their heart condition. I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the kingdom of God like a child will never enter therein (Mark 10:15). These are somber warnings I have left for you. Guidelines to adhere to and be saved. I am your beacon of hope, and your guiding light. Those who come to me shall be saved.

And the one sitting on the throne was as brilliant as gemstones—like Jasper and carnelian. And the glow of an emerald circled his throne like a rainbow. 24 thrones surrounded him and 24 elders sat on them. They were all clothed in white and had gold crowns on their heads (Revelation 4:3-4). So I call to you this day, come and glimpse heaven with me. But only pure hearts and childlike faith may enter here. Won’t you enter in....

Tammy Lang Jensen



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget