The Year of My Favor by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am giving you BEAUTY for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.

The Year of My Favor by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. This is the year of My Favor. I am raising you up from the ashes, My Child. The enemy has tried to sweep you aside and bury you in fear, regret, and feelings of insecurity. 

Fear not and do not weep. I am the Anointed One, your Rescuer and Deliverer. I am giving you BEAUTY for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. Do not give up, Dear One. These ashes are not your portion.

Your fire has not gone out. Once again, I am rekindling that Fire within you. For your shame you shall have double; and for confusion you shall rejoice in your portion. My Everlasting Joy belongs to you. For I have lifted you up from the horrible pit and set your feet upon the Rock. You are not stuck, Beloved. The One who loves you would never leave you in this condition. I am the Lifter of your head and the Comforter of your soul.

You are My Bride, the Redeemed of the LORD. You are Mine. No one can pluck you from My Hand. I am proclaiming liberty to you, My Child. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Rejoice, Beloved. You no longer dwell in darkness for I have clothed you with the garments of LIGHT and salvation and wrapped you with the Robe of righteousness. I am your Bridegroom who redeems your life from destruction.

Take My Hand, Beloved. You are RISING from the ashes of defeat into VICTORY. I am the God of Resurrection and NEW LIFE!

...Psalm 40:2He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet on a rock, and established my goings.3And He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise to our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

...Isaiah 43:2When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

...Psalm 103:2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:3Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all my diseases;4Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns me with lovingkindness and tender mercies;5Who satisfies my mouth with good things; so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's.

...Romans 8:11And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who dwells within you.
Isaiah 61-posted in first comment
Amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget