A Gorgeous Sunset by Tammy Lang Jensen

It will help to bring my kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

A Gorgeous Sunset by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord showed me a gorgeous sunset this morning. He said, “Am I not the Master artist?” I am going to teach many to paint and draw in this season. 

Even those who have never put their hand to a paintbrush. It will help to bring my kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

It will be manifestation of revelation from my throne room. I am looking for obedient servants who can believe for the impossible Jesus looked at them intently and said, Humanly speaking it is impossible. But not with God, all things are possible with God (Mark 10:27). So if you have a heart to agree, and a mind to believe. Lift your hands to heaven and say, “Lord anoint my hands as a pen of a ready writer, let me help to manifest your plans for your people.” Teach me to love the way you love. Teach me to go when commanded.

Give me an obedient heart and a sacrificial will. Obedience is better than sacrifice and willingness is best of all. For if the willingness (eagerness) is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what one does not have (2 Corinthians 8:12). God will only ask you according to the measure he has given you; but he will also ask you to stretch. Many have felt they have been in a season of great stretching, purging and cleansing. It has been uncomfortable at best, but necessary. Only my truest straightest arrows will hit there mark. You have been hidden in the quiver, but your time of revealing has come.

Step boldly into the light of the life I have given you. Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you(Isaiah 60:1). God is unveiling his people, unraveling the cords and snares of affliction. The sin that so easily besets them, is coming to nothing...dust beneath their feet. This is your season of stepping up, up and over. You are coming out of discouragement, despair and depression.

The joy of the Lord is your strength. You have become a fortified city for the Lord to dwell in. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden (Matthew 5:14). Bust out-break out-sing out: This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget