A Wall of Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry

Fear not, My Child. I am the same yesterday, today and forever. My Light shall always burn in your heart.

A Wall of Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the Fire burning in the midst of the darkness of this world. I am Fire and I am Love. My Love shall keep you warm in the middle of your night season. 

For I AM to you a Wall of Fire round about you, and the Glory in your midst. Fear not, My Child. I am the same yesterday, today and forever. My Light shall always burn in your heart.

For you are Mine and I am yours. I will never leave nor forsake you. I am the Glorious One in your midst. You have this Treasure in earthen vessels to show that this exceedingly great power is of your God and not of you. So rest by the Fire, My Love. Forever, you abide in the Brightness of My Face. The shadows cannot touch you here. My Fire shall never be extinguished, for it is a eternal Flame. Your God is a consuming Fire.

And when you are completely consumed and healed and empowered by My Love once again, I shall send you out to set others ablaze. Fear not, Beloved. Even the darkness is not dark to Me, the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as Light with Me. This night shall be turned to Day.
.......................................................................................................
Psalm 139:11 If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night 12even the darkness is not dark to You; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with You.
Zechariah 2:5 For I, declares the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

FOR I:וַאֲנִ֤י (wa·’ă·nî) Strong's Hebrew 589: "I" (first pers. singular used for emphasis)
WILL BE:אֶֽהְיֶה־(’eh·yeh-)Strong's Hebrew 1961: to arise, appear, come, to abide, remain, continue
A WALL:ח֥וֹמַת (ḥō·w·maṯ) Strong's Hebrew 2346: wall of protection
OF FIRE: אֵ֖שׁ (’êš) Strong's Hebrew 784: fire, flames, supernatural fire
AROUND HER: סָבִ֑יב (sā·ḇîḇ) Strong's Hebrew 5439: to encircle, circuit, round about, from every side
DECLARES:נְאֻם־ (nə·’um-) Strong's Hebrew 5002:masculine utterance, prophetic utterance, declaration, revelation of a prophet in ecstatic state, (always preceding a Divine Name)
THE LORD: יְהוָ֔ה (Yah·weh) masculine singular: Strong's Hebrew 3069 YAHWEH
AND I WILL BE:אֶֽהְיֶ֥ה (’eh·yeh) Strong's Hebrew 1961: come to pass, exist, happen, be established, to be, to abide, remain, be finished
THE GLORY: וּלְכָב֖וֹד (ū·lə·ḵā·ḇō·wḏ) Noun - masculine singular: Strong's Hebrew 3519: glory, honor, glorious abundance, riches, splendor
IN HER MIDST:בְתוֹכָֽהּ׃ (ḇə·ṯō·w·ḵāh) masculine singular to third person feminine singular: Strong's Hebrew 8432: within, midst, in the middle of circumstances

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget