Behold Your Savior by Deborah Waldron Fry

The things of this world will grow dim in the Light of My Face smiling upon you. Come away, My Child.

Behold Your Savior by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You were made to gaze all your days upon Beauty.

Once again, lift your eyes and behold Your Savior. Come fly with Me in the Spirit and see.

The invisible will become visible in the Light of My Countenance. The things of this world will grow dim in the Light of My Face smiling upon you. Come away, My Child.

Step away from the problems which try you. It is the enemy who seeks to draw your mind away from Me. The Glorious Light of My Lovingkindness is your dwelling Place. This is not a fable or fairy tale, Dear One, but this is truth. You were made for Me. You were made to dwell in My Presence. In My Presence there is fullness of joy; at My right hand are pleasures forevermore. When you keep your eyes upon the Glorious One, you will be FULL of Light. Your eyes shall see and your ears hear.

Forget not your First Love, as I will never forget you or forsake you. I have put My Hand to the latch of the door of your heart, and I have come to dwell within. I shall make you glad, My Love. Your Beloved is better than any other, the chiefest among ten thousands. Bask in the Beauty of My Holiness.

Look once again to the Author and the Perfecter of your faith. Look to your Beloved. I give you Beauty for ashes. Arise, My Love, and come away. I long to make your heart sing. Ride on the Wings of the Spirit. Let Me dazzle you.

DAZZLE:To shine brilliantly. To arouse admiration by an impressive display. To overpower with light, To impress deeply, overpower, or confound with brilliance.

...Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

...Psalm 27:4One thing I have asked of the LORD, this is what I desire: to dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the BEAUTY of the LORD and seek Him in His temple.
...Song of Solomon 5:9How is your Beloved better than others, O most beautiful among women? How is your Beloved better than another, that you charge us so? 10My Beloved is DAZZLING and ruddy, chiefest among ten thousand.

...Song of Solomon5:4 My Beloved put His hand to the latch, and my heart was moved for Him. (He has come so full of love and longing to make her glad. His Hand at the latch as a breaking through, and, as it were, a piercing.) Keil Commentary

...Hebrews 12:2 looking to Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

...2 Peter 1:16For we did not follow cleverly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget