Corrupt Communication by Tammy Lang Jensen

Good and evil, right and wrong, holy spirit and flesh. A war waged since the beginning of time. Which side of the fence will you be found on.

Corrupt Communication by Tammy Lang Jensen
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers (Ephesians 4:29).

Do I babble from the flesh, or do I resonate the frequency of heaven. Do I open my mouth for Holy Spirit, or do I open my mouth for selfish gain.

Have I crucified the flesh, and turned only to God. For the flesh desires what is contrary to the spirit, and the spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want (Galatians 5:17). There is a civil war in the church, the government, and our body. Good and evil, right and wrong, holy spirit and flesh. A war waged since the beginning of time. Which side of the fence will you be found on.

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; Yea, I have a beautiful inheritance (Psalm 16:6). Our Lord is a candle in the darkness, guiding us home. I, the Lord, have called you to demonstrate my righteousness. I will take you by the hand and guard you, and I will give you to my people, Israel, as a symbol of my covenant with them. And you will be a light to guide the nations (Isaiah 42:6). Do you think the Lord a hard task master, are there days were the rules seem to crush you. It is because of the high call on your life.

In the crushing, and the pressing, comes the new wine. Then your Barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine (Proverbs 3:10). The Lord wants to fill you to the full, so you will overflow to others. For harmony is as precious as the anointing oil that was poured over Aaron’s head, that ran down his beard and onto the border of his robe (Psalm 133:2). The Lord said, “I am pouring, pouring, pouring from the storehouses of heaven, just tilt your head back and receive.” Let me fill you, so you can fill my people.

In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: “It is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35). The Lord reminds me of this simple principle: You cannot give from an empty vessel, but he cannot fill a full vessel.

You must remain a conduit, constantly pouring out, and constantly being refilled. Then the river can flow, then my people will be healed. The anointing breaks the yoke....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget