Exchanged The Truth by Tammy Lang Jensen

Then the Father looked at me and said, “My children have focused more on the creation than the creator.

Exchanged The Truth by Tammy Lang Jensen
This morning the Father pulled back the veil and invited me in. My eyes immediately went to what looked like giant gems, sapphires, rubies, diamonds. 

They were atop columns of light and appeared to be generating some kind of power. They were breathtaking and I could feel the electricity in the air.

Then the Father looked at me and said, “My children have focused more on the creation than the creator. They exchanged the truth about God for lies, and worshiped and served the created things rather than the creator-Who is forever praised. Amen (Romans 1:25). You alone are the Lord, you have made the heavens. The heaven of heavens with all their host, the earth and all that is on it. The seas and all that is in them.

You give life to all of them. And the heavenly host bows down before you (Nehemiah 9:6). The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. It is better to honor the creator then the creation. What you see here is temporary, but the Lord endures forever. Christ sits at the right hand of God interceding for us day and night. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, both in the heavens and on the earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together (Colossians 1:15-17).

Our God is an awesome God, there is none like him. So what are you holding onto today; God or your possessions? One day this will all fall away, and all we will be left with is our belief and trust in God. Cling to him today, worship him today. He is the same yesterday, today and forever more. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away (Matthew 24:35). I lift up my eyes unto the hills, where will my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth (Psalm 121:1-2).

As the Lord and I walked a little further, I saw a book. The Lord said, “This book is not of me!” As I looked closer I could see a pentagram on it and I knew it was for a Satanic rituals. He said, “This book and all like it must be destroyed!” Burned up and purified by fire. At that point, The Lord slammed that book shut and it turned to dust beneath his hand. He then showed me a clock up on a pedestal. It was almost midnight and he said, time is running out for those involved in witchcraft and abomination to turn from their sin.

The Lord is releasing angels to unveil their eyes that the enemy has blinded. Then they will have a small window of opportunity to repent. Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out (Acts 3:19). Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon (Isaiah 55:7).

Say to them, as I live, declares the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and Live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die (Ezekiel 33:11). Turn from the world, and turn to Christ. The Lord wishes that you will live and not die and declare the works of the Lord....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget