Glorious Sword by Deborah Waldron Fry

It shall divide the darkness from the Light. For there is a darkness of the heart in this world today that My Sword shall touch with My Light and Love.

I saw a Sword being placed in a Believer's hand. It was gold and encrusted with jewels. 

I asked Father what this was. I heard," It is the King's Sword."

"Beloved. You are set apart to Me. I am commissioning you.The Sword I have given you is no ordinary Sword, My Child. It is a GLORIOUS Sword for such a time as this.

You bear the King's seal and His Sword. To you authority is given to TAKE DOWN and demolish the kingdoms of darkness. This is the Sword of the Spirit, My Child. It is NO small thing you carry.

My Sword is never used against My Own, but against all the powers of the enemy. It shall divide the darkness from the Light. For there is a darkness of the heart in this world today that My Sword shall touch with My Light and Love.

Through you, My Warrior Bride, many shall come to Me and be saved. My Glorious Sword in your hand shall demolish strongholds. My Sword is My Spirit, My Word, My Presence. I am the Captain of the Lord's Army and I am for you, never against you, Dear One. The weapons of your warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY through your God for the pulling down of strongholds. Take back that which has been stolen from you. Rejoice, My Warrior Bride.

You are a people saved by your God, to do mighty exploits in My Name. Speak the Word. I will scatter to every wind all the enemies who are around you, his helpers and all his troops; and I will draw out a Sword after them. I am your Shield and Helper and your GLORIOUS SWORD. Rise up, Beloved, in the power of My might! Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread on their heights."

...Joshua 5:13 When Joshua was by Jericho, he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man was standing before him with His drawn sword in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, “Are you for us, or for our adversaries?” 14 And He said, “No; but I am the Captain of the Lord's Host. Now I have come.” And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped and said to Him, “What does my Lord say to His servant?” 15 And the commander of the Lord's army said to Joshua, “Take off your sandals from your feet, for the place where you are standing is holy.” (Set apart to the Lord) And Joshua did so.

......Deuteronomy 33:29 Blessed are you, Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD? He is your shield and helper and your GLORIOUS SWORD. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread on their heights."

... Ephesians 6:17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. 18Pray in the Spirit at all times, with every kind of prayer and petition.

.........Romans 8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget