My Heart Bearers by Deborah Waldron Fry

The devil recognizes the Children of Promise. He sees what the world cannot see, and he will attempt to thwart My Plan in your life. You have learned to never judge someone's life.

My Heart Bearers by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My Heart Bearers. You carry the broken hearts of this world to Me, their Redeemer. 

Many of you have had a hard road in life because you did not get all the "good things" the world had to offer.

The attacks of the enemy have been relentless upon you. The devil recognizes the Children of Promise. He sees what the world cannot see, and he will attempt to thwart My Plan in your life. You have learned to never judge someone's life.

Through your own hardships, My Compassion was made manifest. My Spirit has shown you that only I can see their hearts. So do not despair, you who have not led a "perfect" life. You who have hurt much and suffered much and wept much, you have learned to LOVE much. You are My Precious Heart Bearers. You are the ones who pick others up, not put them down. You reach out to the lost and hurting, not in judgment, but in compassion. You are My Children of Light. You go into the dark places where others will not go.

You are My Hands and My Feet and you carry My Heart. You are the ones who know that, "but for the Grace of God go I." You are men and women after My Own Heart. Keep your eyes fixed on Me, the author and perfecter of your faith so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I shall deliver you from them all.

Do not despair, Beloved, do not be crushed by the weight of the world and do not be perplexed. Although you are persecuted for My Name's sake, you are NEVER forsaken. And I am with you ALWAYS, even unto the end of the age. You shall touch many with your heart of pure gold. My Life is being manifested in you, My Precious Heart Bearer.

......Psalm 34:17The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears; He delivers them from all their troubles. 18The LORD is near to the brokenhearted; He saves the contrite in spirit. 19Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him from them all.

...Psalm 30:5 Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

...Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."

...Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

...2 Corinthians 4:8-18 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the LIFE of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon entitled "Heart Collector"; used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget